Samba Year 2000 page

David Collier-Brown davecb at Canada.Sun.COM
Thu Mar 19 15:55:52 GMT 1998

Andrew Tridgell wrote:
> I've setup a basic Y2K page at http://samba.anu.edu.au/samba/y2k.html

	I'm (one of) the persons who ran  a Y2K complience tester
	over Samba, and went on to do a grovel over the data
	flows.

	You can mention it if you want, as long as you mention
	the tool (blatant plug (:-)).  Send me mail.
	As to Solaris, it's **real** good...  Y2K certification
	and patch kits are available back to SunOS 4.1.3 update 1b
	See http://www.sun.com/y2000/cpl.html fot it and
	the Stun'd compilers (:-))

--dave
Willowdale, Ontario   | davecb at hobbes.ss.org, canada.sun.com