The technical side of the spoolss pipe

Jeremy Allison jallison at whistle.com
Wed Mar 18 17:57:28 GMT 1998

Jean-Francois,

	I just wanted to mention that it would be a good
idea if you based your new code not on the NTDOM cvs branch,
but on the Samba HEAD cvs branch. All of the PDC server
code has been migrated from the NTDOM branch into the
HEAD branch, the new client code is being kept in the
NTDOM branch until Andrew or I get time to move it over
into HEAD.

But FYI, HEAD is the branch that will become the next
release (it's the one with Andrew doing all the SWAT
work in it, for example) NTDOM was Luke's private branch,
we will be raiding it for most of the code (hope you
don't mind the imagary, Luke :-) but it will not become
an official release.

Cheers,

	Jeremy.