name resolve order

Christopher R. Hertel crh at NTS.Umn.EDU
Mon Mar 16 21:25:46 GMT 1998

Groan.

Um... I do think that I've mentioned this sort of thing a few times.  I
wanted to go a bit further, though, and add in alternate means for
resolving names.  I've done a bit of work on the idea.  I'll take a look
at what you've done and see how I can adapt.

Chris -)-----