SWAT demo

Andrew Tridgell tridge at samba.anu.edu.au
Wed Mar 11 00:00:23 GMT 1998

> I'd like to see a command line interface to all of these features so that
> other front-ends could be built on top of them.
>
> blink blink

:-)

Most of them already have command line equivalents, the main one being
"vi smb.conf".

Even the plan to add kicking off the user is equivalent to "kill PID"
where you get PID from smbstatus.

The main one that isn't available now is the auto-diagnosis. I will
probably do that as a command line utility first and add it to SWAT
after that. Of coure, I may never get to the auto-diagnosis bit of
SWAT, as it really is just a frill.

Cheers, Andrew