[Patch] Configure broken for Solaris 2.6 (PR#12014)

Jeremy Allison jeremy at netcom.com
Fri Dec 18 18:24:48 GMT 1998

Actually, thinking about it more (as I write
Christmas cards :-) - all these problems are
almost certainly due to the cpp breakage.

Andrew can compile quite happily in 64
bit mode with both gcc and Sun CC on solaris
2.6 at ANU -with no problems with statvfs
or off_t or any of the other 64 bit-isms.

I think it's probably just a case of finding
the right compiler magic on the system you're
using to make it behave like the compiler
Andrew has at ANU.

I doubt that configure.in is broken or indeed
autoconf. It'll probably end up being a solaris
specific CPPFLAGS section in the configure.in.

Cheers,

	Jeremy.