[Patch] Configure broken for Solaris 2.6 (PR#12014)

David Collier-Brown davecb at Canada.Sun.COM
Thu Dec 17 19:25:45 GMT 1998

AHA!  Success!

If I don't include confdefs.h in the conftest.c from
line 8748, I don't have a crash in the midst of reading
/usr/include/sys/types.h, and the compile succeeds. If so,
I can then find that I have statvfs() and away we go.

I'm not entirely sure what the
--
#define off_t long
--

Cool!  It normally would say
--

Can confdefs.h avoid #defining types?  It sort of pollutes the
configuration tests, although it may be necessary...

--dave (autoconf considered harmful: David Tilbrook (:-)) c-b