error at login

Mick Haigh mhaigh at village.vut.edu.au
Sat Dec 12 11:29:37 GMT 1998

Using the last couple of versions of CVS code (or trying to) - I get a
lot of

[1998/12/12 08:44:52, 0] smbd/uid.c:become_root(366)
  ERROR: become root depth is non zero

in the logs when I try to log on from an NT box.  Any ideas??

Also - I'm still getting the warnings about trust accounts being a
member of DOMAIN_GROUP_RID_USERS, despite the fact that I have all my
machine accounts in the _Unix_ group 'users', and that I have a line
saying 'users="Domain Users"' in my domain group map file (as per Luke's

post).  Obviously I'm doing something silly - I just have no idea what
:(

Thanks.
Mick