HPUX to NT authentication..

Sudarshan_Mahabal at amat.com Sudarshan_Mahabal at amat.com
Wed Dec 9 19:08:12 GMT 1998

Hi,
    I'm trying to use NT authentication on HPUX. The objective is simple, I
need a program which would take
    NT-Domain name, username, password as parameters and returns true or
false depending on the validatioon.
    Thats it !  It looks simple, but I'm still not able to figure out what
it would take to implement it.

    The objective is to use NT authentication for Netscape Enterprise
server running on HP-UX. Only the authentication, all other user profiles
    would be stored in Oracle running on HP.
Can anyone please help with the problem. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
-Sudarshan