nmbd does not start without smbd (fwd)

Andrej Borsenkow borsenkow.msk at sni.de
Tue Dec 8 18:59:15 GMT 1998

> or if we make a mistake in sid_to_string() and string_to_sid() which reads
> the SID incorrectly...

Actually, the domain SID is _so_ valuable, that it probably should be kept
in more than one place ... and have some integrity protection, like a
checksum. It is not against hackers, 'course, but just to prevent anybody
from going there with editor ... and making a single typo.

(sorry, folks, but I just had to send back 8,000DM board because somebody
programmed three small instead of capital letters there ...)