NT4 sp4, anyone working on it?

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Mon Aug 31 13:38:35 GMT 1998

I reported a problem with NT4 Service Pack 4 beta (RC 1.43) not being able
to access Samba.  All you get is a "computer can't be found" or some such
nonsense.  I sent in a level 10 log and haven't heard any news.  Is
anybody looking into this issue?  I understand the beta of NT5 is reacting
the same way.  Thanks...

=== Tim

|  Tim Winders, CNE, MCSE        |  Email:  TWinders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator         |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369     |
|  South Plains College          |  Fax:    806-897-4711            |