Changes in Samba 2.0

David Collier-Brown davecb at Canada.Sun.COM
Wed Aug 26 15:09:57 GMT 1998

Am I correct in thinking there will not be large numbers
of changed smb.conf parameters in 2.0?  I do expect to see
significant additions from the NTDOMAIN project's work, mind you!

  My editor fears that significant change might make work
a planned Samba book somewhat less than useful...

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,  | Cherish your enemies.  They're harder to
185 Ellerslie Ave.,   | come by than friends and more motivated.