how to test magic script

David Collier-Brown davecb at Canada.Sun.COM
Fri Aug 21 12:32:34 GMT 1998

Charlie Brady wrote:
> Is there any other part of SMB that would be suitable (if you don't like
> the magic script hack)?

	Actually I like the implementation, but the
	interface on the PC is just a little too ``magic'' (;-))

> >       Counterproposal to Andrew: ask the PC-using community for
> >       a suitable packaging of the functionality that
> >       ``magic'' gives.  Someone might think of an elegant
> >       way to dekludge it (:-))
>
> The problem is avoiding extra authentication. Magic script works because
> it is tied to an authenticated TCP connection.

	Strongly agree!

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,  | Cherish your enemies.  They're harder to
185 Ellerslie Ave.,   | come by than friends and more motivated.