2 days left for CIFS discount (fwd)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Fri Aug 14 16:25:54 GMT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 16:08:02 -0700
From: Audrey Van Belleghem <audrey at VANB.COM>
To: CIFS at DISCUSS.MICROSOFT.COM
Subject: 2 days left for CIFS discount

Only 2 days left to register for the CIFS Conference at the discounted
price!  After Saturday (or tomorrow for you non-weekend-workers), prices
increase, so hurry and send your registration in today!

We hope to see you at the CIFS Workshop and Interop Labs.

                        CIFS Workshop & Interop '98
                                San Jose, California
        Co-hosted by: Network Appliance and Microsoft

Network Appliance and Microsoft welcome you to register
 for the 3rd Annual CIFS Conference, to be held in San
 Jose, CA this October 12-16, 1998. This year, the CIFS
 Conference will offer both the traditional 2-day technical
 lecture series and a 5-day CIFS client/server
 interoperability lab.

 Registration and information about the CIFS Conference
 and available accomodations is at:

http://www.netapp.com/cifs98

A substantial discount on registration fees is
 available to those signing up by August 15, 1998. If you
 have any questions, please feel free to contact
 cifs-98 at netapp.com.

 We hope to see you at the 3rd Annual CIFS Conference!