clientgen - cli_RNetShareEnum

Jeremy Allison jallison at whistle.com
Tue Apr 28 16:21:27 GMT 1998

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> i've incorporated the NetShareEnum call.  don't know about the find first
> stuff.

Luke,

	Please compile any patch *before* checking it in.
The call signature for cli_api has changed, what you
checked in does not compile. I will fix it (as I changed
the call signature). Please don't check *anything* in you
haven't compiled.

BTW. The SMBtrans function will also do trans2 calls.

Jermey.