samba run-time modification to smb.conf files

Samba Bugs samba at aquasoft.com.au
Sun Apr 26 15:16:00 GMT 1998

On Sun, 26 Apr 1998, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Apr 1998, Jean-Francois Micouleau wrote:
>
> > 	you're talking like an engineer luke :-)
>
> i _am_ an engineer!

And we all thought Luke was an Indian-eer! Oh well!

Cuts mean code though! Please don't let a little identity crisis cripple
your day.

The ONLY Samba run time modification we all want is the one that converts
our bank accounts to show lots of zero's before the dot. Can we have that
one please!!!!!!

Cheers,
John T.