samba.anu.edu.au mirrors

Andrew Tridgell tridge at samba.anu.edu.au
Fri Apr 24 13:30:15 GMT 1998

Thanks to those people that have responded about the mirroring of
samba.anu.edu.au! I'll get back to you shortly. We still need a good
US mirror site but Europe should be covered nicely.

Also, I'd like to allay fears somewhat. Some people got the impression
that DCS was cutting us off. It isn't! DCS will continue to support
samba.anu.edu.au it's just that it seems silly to be paying the telcos
so much money when we could give better service for less using a
mirror or two.

Cheers, Andrew