pam_ntdom 0.21

Andrew Morgan morgan at transmeta.com
Fri Apr 17 15:29:06 GMT 1998

There are no specific recommendations.  It is just hoped that modules
will support it.

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/pam_modules-4.html

What you suggest seems like a reasonable extension to me, although an
alternative might be to use other keywords, warn/debug/verbose...?

Cheers

Andrew