code for 1.9.19alphas

David Collier-Brown david.collier-brown at Canada.Sun.COM
Fri Apr 17 11:33:10 GMT 1998

Luke wrote:
| offset that against the potential nasty of people writing two identical
| functions (effectively) except that one does a free, the other does a
| malloc.
snip
| why bother?  a bit of work with sed will turn this:

  Actually I generate allocate, free, get and put functions for
tables with sed and m4...

BRAIN FAULT!
  Religious discussion detected!
  Religious discussion detected!
  Abort, clear short-term memory and reboot!

--dave

Willowdale, Ontario   | davecb at hobbes.ss.org, canada.sun.com
M2N 1Y3. 416-223-8968 | http://java.science.yorku.ca/~davecb