What do you think ?

Jean-Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at utc.fr
Sun Apr 12 07:48:27 GMT 1998

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Andrew Tridgell wrote:

> how much overlap is there with the printers.def stuff? Does
> printers.def contain all the info you need?

printer.def contains the name of the drivers files for W95, There is no
overlap at all.

BTW, that's also a problem on NT, we will need such a file for NT because
the drivers are not the same (NTprinter.def).

I'm planning to add also a 'paper format' file to store the different
forms (letter, legal, A4, A4, user defined, ...)

	Jean Francois

: Jean Francois Micouleau       : Email: jfm at utc.fr       :
: Universite de                 : Tel  : 03 44 23 47 78   :
: Technologie de                :  Service Informatique   :
: Compiegne              France :     Division IRNM       :