What do you think ?

Jean-Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at utc.fr
Sat Apr 11 15:04:19 GMT 1998

	Hi all,

I'm back working a few days on the spoolss pipe, and I'm to a point where
I want your opinion.

Basically I need to store infos about printers, like the dpi, color or not
color, the default page size, etc

So I have two choice, writing all of them in smb.conf (making between 15
and 25 new entries) or making a small text file to hold all the infos

Myself I would prefer storing those info in a real database like ldap or
netinfo

		Jean Francois

: Jean Francois Micouleau       : Email: jfm at utc.fr       :
: Universite de                 : Tel  : 03 44 23 47 78   :
: Technologie de                :  Service Informatique   :
: Compiegne              France :     Division IRNM       :