[samba-soc] SoC News Story

Deryck Hodge deryck at samba.org
Sun May 28 12:20:05 GMT 2006

On 5/27/06, Gerald (Jerry) Carter <jerry at samba.org> wrote:
> Just to clarify for everyone, we need an ACK from
> each student.  Either to this list or to deryck
> personally. Let's try to have this cleared up to run
> the story on Tuesday.

I've heard from 5 of 6 off list.  If I don't hear from everyone
by Tuesday morning (GMT -6), then I'll run it and just withhold
the personal blurb from the un-ack'ed entry.

For students: probably a good time to mention here that
"Reply to all" is usually the best way to go when communicating
in open communities.  I certainly don't mind replies just to me
on this, but it's probably good to get in the habit of keeping
everyone in the loop.

Cheers,
deryck