[samba-soc] SoC News Story

Deryck Hodge deryck at samba.org
Fri May 26 17:59:08 GMT 2006

Hi, all.

I've got a news story ready for news.samba.org, announcing everyone's
involvement this year.  See:

http://duchess.dyndns.org/samba/news/announcements/soc_projects_06.html

Please let me know:

1) if you're okay with me publishing the personal info
2) if the info is correct

I'll wait to hear from each student involved before running this, so please
let me know something as soon as you can.  If you don't want personal
details published, I won't do that.  I just thought it added a nice
get-to-know-new-developers feel.

Mentors, let me know if you think we need longer descriptions of the projects.
If so, suggested wording is appreciated (though I don't mind the one liners
myself).

Cheers,
deryck

Formatting, etc. will be applied when published.  This is just a text check.