[samba-soc] svn info

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Fri May 26 05:07:56 GMT 2006

Once your ssh keys and samba.org svn account is setup, you will need
to do this:

svn co svn+ssh://USERNAME@svn.samba.org/home/svn/samba/branches/SOC SOC
cd SOC
mkdir YOURNAME
svn add YOURNAME

To make sure everything is working with svn, I suggest you put a copy
of your project proposal in SOC/YOURNAME/proposal.txt.

(maybe use your initials for YOURNAME? or your login name?)

I have also setup the SOC branch in the build farm svn viewing system,
so you can quickly see all the activity for all of you by following
this link:

  http://build.samba.org/?author=ALL&sub_function=Refresh&tree=SOC&function=Recent+Checkins

Please feel free to comment on each others commits! Code review is a
really important part of free software development.

Cheers, Tridge