[samba-soc] bzr problems, status

Deryck Hodge deryck at samba.org
Mon Jun 26 19:46:33 GMT 2006

On 6/26/06, Gerald (Jerry) Carter <jerry at samba.org> wrote:

> Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> > It's broken for everyone.  'bzr branch' failes no my trees
> > as well.
>
> Deryck,
>
> I fixed this by adding a RemoveHandler directive
> to the bzr directory.  Everything seems to be working
> now.

Hmmm..... forgot that SuSE does cgi AddHandler from httpd.conf when
everything else is an include.  Might be nice to take this out and
only AddHandler when we actually want cgi in a VirtualHost, especially
since we don't run a global cgi bin.  Don't want to do this while I'm
away.  I'll catch it when I'm back and can focus.

Still makes no since to me why Apache would think
foo.sh.patch-lotsandlotsofversionmumbo is a shell script, since it
wasn't executable and had no shebang line. :-)   But at least it's
fixed now.

deryck