[samba-soc] bzr problems, status

Michael Krax mk-samba at krax.net
Fri Jun 23 20:23:07 GMT 2006

Jerry,
hello everybody,

I tried today to "bzr branch
http://people.samba.org/bzr/mkrax/samba-soc/" from my own repos, and
failed.  The result is always:
bzr: ERROR: urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
  at /usr/lib/python2.4/urllib2.py line 480
    in http_error_default
I've no idea which file causes the error and no idea how to find that
out. Python is definitively not my language. It stops while downloading
the .bzr files.

I've ran Jerry's fix perm script, but it doesn't change anything. I've
checked the permissions
(find . -perm 755 -type d | wc -l = find . -type d, for files it's -perm
755 and 644) on people.samba.org.

Can anyone reproduce the error (or branch successfully)? Is the whole
idea to branch the repos wrong if I want to check my work on another
machine (and possible continue work from there)?

The code is basically what I'd like to submit for milestone 1.  It's
rough, and there are at least some calls to admin_log missing, but it
works.

When the code is accessible, I will post a longer description to
samba-technical.

Ciao,
Michael

--
Michael Krax
Phone +49(0)30.76765923  Mobile +49(0)163.7325923