Domains trust and NT BDC implementations

Lu Jianliang j.lu.tiesse at galactica.it
Sun May 4 15:25:18 GMT 2003

We are planning to realize a NT/W2000 network that use the Samba as Domain
Controllers for our customers. The actual Samba 2.2 doesn't support Domain
Trust nor Bdc (SAM database replication) but we need absolutly these
functions for our customers. We know that these functions will be included
in the Samba 3.0 but we don't know when (the timetable is important for our
plan). We can cover also the cost of development (like Samba sponsor) but we
don't know how to do. So, could you kindly to tell me how can we find anyone
to help us to implement the "Domains Trust"  and the BDC? Any news about the
time of release of Samba 3.0 is welcome!

Jianliang Lu
Tiesse S.P.A.
E-mail: j.lu.tiesse at galactica.it