No subject

Tue Dec 2 02:23:37 GMT 2003

complete with its shares.  I can also send messages from the Linux server to
specific NT workstations.  When I test with a DUN, I connect, login to the
Linux server, type PPP, and hit the Continue button.  This works: the
terminal screen disappears, the DUN says that it's verifying username and
password.  _However_, when that process is done and the DUN icon is in the
system tray, I cannot browse the Network Neighborhood.  It's almost like
ppp, mgetty, or something with the DUN client is blocking Samba
capabilities.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA.
Steve