No subject

Tue Dec 2 02:23:37 GMT 2003

so I wonder will they be given OIDs by SAMBA or OpenLDAP teams at a later
stage (or do you have to assign them yourself)!? And if OIDs are needed
does SAMBA not have to be able to handle this? (I have practically zero
knowledge of OIDs and their use, so, will somebody put me straight if I'm
wrong here?). Also, are there OIDs one can use for testing purposes?

	-Ross