Samba Network error !

NITIN PANDE npande at bajajauto.co.in
Sun Sep 30 20:55:01 GMT 2001

Alexander,
It could be that samba may not be able to find the commands.  I had
similar problems mounting shares.  The paths in smb.conf did relate to
TRUE paths of binaries. I would make sure of that.  I have also seen
that RPM install is radically different than the CVS thingy.  HTH, Ciao,

Nitin Pande
Mail Administrator