usrmgr in samba 2.2.1

Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com
Wed Sep 26 09:24:14 GMT 2001

Greg,

I am using Red Hat Linux 7.1 with Samba RPM version 2.2.1a.

Thanks !

Matt

Matthew Quinney

Network Manager
Holland & Holland Ltd
31-33 Bruton ST
London
W1X 8JS
Tel - 0207 4994411
email - matthew.quinney at hollandandholland.com

                    Greg Zartman
                    <greg at kwikfind       To:     Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com
                    .com>                cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: usrmgr in samba 2.2.1
                    26/09/2001
                    13:53
                    Please respond
                    to greg

On Wednesday 26 September 2001 10:33, you wrote:
> Hey Again,
>
> How easy is it to go from an RPM to CVS then ? I am keen to use
usermanager
> as I think it will help my colleagues ?

Matthew,

It is very easy, but highly dependent on the Linux distribution that you
are
using.  What are you using?

Greg

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/