Symantec Ghost cann't join Samba-PDC domain

Lista linux linux at fenix.uam.mx
Mon Sep 24 12:04:45 GMT 2001

Hi,

I'm using Ghost to mirror an image from a samba server over 14 computers,
but when I do it in parallel with all machines, it takes up to 7seven
hours. I have read that using Ghost in some particular mode (broadcast, I
guess) this could  be faster, What do I need to do this?

Thank you in advance.

--
Ing. Romy Perez Moreno
e-mail: romy at fenix.uam.mx, romy at correo.azc.uam.mx