NT 4.0 Servers not seeing SAMBA share

Stoddard, Bob BStoddard at MorrisonProducts.com
Fri Sep 21 08:17:02 GMT 2001

I have an RS6000 running IBM AIX 4.x and SAMBA installed.  I have setup a
number of shares that can only be seen locally by a NT 4.0 Server and
clients.  I cannot seem to see these shares from the other three NT4.0
Servers on the WAN.  Is there a problem with the way the share has been
setup in SAMBA?  The only difference I can see in the NT servers is the one
that can see and open the share is the PDC and exists on the same LAN as the
UNIX box.

Help.

Bob Stoddard