Weird Folder Looping

DavidAtkinson at solectron.com DavidAtkinson at solectron.com
Thu Sep 20 16:50:02 GMT 2001

Chris,
That problem relates to Symbolic References. You can turn off this behaviour
with a directive like follow symbolic link = no, but you will have to check
the manual. I have this behaviour on my servers too, and I mostly just
ignore it, but you can either disable it or you can tel your users not to
try going down all these directories.

Regards
David Atkinson

System Administrator