File Size on Disk

Greg J. Zartman greg at kwikfind.com
Tue Sep 18 17:57:05 GMT 2001

Jeremy,

With regards to the Win98 issue that I mentioned earlier, I downloaded and
installed a fresh tag from the Samba 2.2.2 CVS tree about 30 min ago.  Same
problem as before: Win98 machines can only access shares on the Samba
server.  Attached is a level10 log file.  For reference, I've also attached
my smb.conf file

Thank you.

Regards,

Greg J. Zartman.