File Size on Disk

Greg J. Zartman greg at kwikfind.com
Tue Sep 18 12:46:02 GMT 2001

Jeremy,

Please forgive my ignorance with these log files, but I believed I had sent
you the main samba log file (i.e., the one create with the parameter log
file = /var/samba.log.

Attached is my log.smbd, but I think this contains only those log statement
generate when I start the daemons.

If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

Regards,

Greg