Samba 2.2.1a in a W2K domain

Guido Del Bianco - DEIS-nettlc (93094) gdelbianco at deis.unibo.it
Mon Sep 17 09:20:45 GMT 2001

I'm trying to join a linux box with samba 2.2.1a to a
W2K domain only for file sharing, Samba server is not
the domain PDC. I'm not an expert so I followed the
documentation that came with Samba. I successfully add
the samba server to the domain, it appeared on the
network four days later, is it normal? Now I can see
the linux box from Windows clients but, when I try to
access it by double clickI recive the error "\\Comp1 is
not accessible. The network path was not found".
Can someone help me?
Thanx

Guido Del Bianco