Status on this

Greg J. Zartman, P.E. greg at leiinc.com
Mon Sep 17 07:56:03 GMT 2001

David,

No, I haven't.  In fact, I'm staying with a CVS from August until the
problem is fixed.

I haven't spent a great deal of time messing with this to see if I could fix
it on my end.  Maybe it's just a matter of rejoining the Win9x machine to
the domain, thus recreating the machine account on the PDC???

In any event, it would be nice to hear from the developers on this one.
Something was definitely "broken" in the past month.

Regards,

Greg J. Zartman, P.E.