Smb->NT: ERRDOS -ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)

Indrek Zolk zolki at math.ut.ee
Sat Sep 15 13:07:02 GMT 2001

Hello!

I would like to transfer files from a NT machine to FreeBSD machine via
Samba, have created a local user on the NT 'backup', and shared out the
necessary directories to that user full access. Using

smbclient //arb/arvutid -Ubackup%liblikas

I get

Domain=[RHL] OS=[Windows NT 4.0] Server=[NT LAN Manager 4.0]
smb: \>

and now typing ls

ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.) listing \*

                46186 blocks of size 65536. 4177 blocks available

Is there anything else I should share out or configure?

				Thankfully yours,
					Indrek Zolk
					Tartu University, Estonia