Limit access for users.

Bruno Gimenes Pereti pereti at ump.edu.br
Wed Oct 31 10:13:52 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I work in a university and want to control what the students can do. I'm
running samba 2.2.1a on a Redhat 7.1. All workstation are W2k pro.
What I want exectly is:
- Use unchangeable local profiles. There is 3 labs with different
applications installed and one configuration influences in the others. It
should be unchangeable so the students couldn't set porn images as backgound
and more.
- Use unchangeable desktop. some of ower students are new to computer and
the save everything in the desktop. The desktop is getting unuseable.

A centralized administration should be great (Alisson, had you find
something). Other advices for educational environment are welcome.

Sorry for my english. Thank's a lot.

Bruno Gimenes Pereti.