ACL doesn't seem to update on profile save

Jim Hauxwell james at dattrax.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 01:34:03 GMT 2001

All,

Hope someone has come across this before, and knows how to solve it

I'm using samba 2.2.2 (forced upgrade as my wife got an XP machine)
and since the upgrade it seems that the ACLs for the profile directory are
not
updated.

Using the security tab in win2k I can set the permissions to FULL_CONTROL
and the
propegate throughout tick box which quickly goes away and updates locally.
When I log out windows save the profile and reports no errors.  If you then
log out
and back in again 'boom!' back to the original settings.

Am I doing something stupid?  I have looked through the archive, but haven't
found
anything yet.

Jim