Problems with trust relationship and machine accounts

Leonardo Luiz Padovani da Mata barroca at dcc.ufmg.br
Wed Oct 24 09:31:46 GMT 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Leonardo Luiz Padovani da Mata wrote:

 let em explain my problem:
 on my network there is a PDC and a BDC,and there is a trust relationship
 bettween these two.
 so, when a workstation try to print to my linux workstation,it's TILT!
 i'd like to know if there is some way to make workstations that take
 password of the PDC (NT), print in a linux share ?
 if it is not possible, if there  is a way to create a machine account for
 the linux box.
 tell me some links that show this problem.

 Leonardo