Is possible to MAP USER GROUPS?

Elsa Nwanry seyad at jet.es
Wed Oct 24 01:29:10 GMT 2001

It's a simple cuestion but I can't answer right by myself reading this list.

1) I've compiled 2.2.1a (few months ago) and it's working at production
level.

2) Windows 2k Professional shows UNIX groups, but them seems to be "dummy
groups" since permissions (at group level) doesn't works

3) I use Windows 2k only as my "workstation". All the workstations (at
production level) are Win9x, and they doesn't show more than "Domain Admins"
and "Domain Users" for "funtional prupose" (as NT4 user manager shows when
you attach it to a SAMBA 2.2.x PDC)

So ... Can 2.2.1a/2.2.2 MAP USER GROUPS for share pruposes?

Sorry for my "free english"

Elsa Nwanry
System Administrator
SeyAD