Problems Listing Users

Ariel Mella ariel at jusbaires.gov.ar
Mon Oct 22 06:37:04 GMT 2001

Nintin:

The problem is becasue... im not using a NT machine!!! my samba is PDC
doamin master browser, and do all the thing to log on my winme and 98
workstations....
i look in the source of samba in the include directory a file called
rpc_samr.h have the MAX_SAM_ENTRIES 50 value... if i look backward in the
samba 2.07 the max_SAM_ENTRIES was 250!!!!!!
i dont understand becuase if you change the value and recompile the code all
the thing go down if you use a value higher than 50....