Samba 2.2.2 printer driver downloading for Win9x clients

Christian Perrier Christian.Perrier at onera.fr
Mon Oct 22 05:39:04 GMT 2001

Quoting Christian Perrier (Christian.Perrier at onera.fr):

> I can try to put a (very) high debug level on the samba side if this may
> help, of course. Which one should I use? 10?

In the meantime  I managed to get a  level 10 log   of this operation  on a
dedicated server (thus without interference from normal use on a production
server).

The file is 3Mb size, so if one of the fellow Samba Team members needs it,
feel free to ask.

--
Christian Perrier
ONERA/Département Réseau et Informatique Scientifique