Houston, we have a problem...

Barry, Christopher cbarry at infiniconsys.com
Sun Oct 21 18:22:03 GMT 2001

Jeremy,
	Thanks very much for the quick reply. I will attach all of my
configuration files tomorrow from works, so you can see what I'm doing.
As for reproducibility, it's hard because it could be anything. You
would need a complete mirror of my network. I, for one, don't experience
the problem - samba works great for me - but many of my users machines
show this behavior. After a reboot, it takes a while to begin,
occasionally at first and then persistently. Rebooting the client
computer somehow resets something - It could definately be the win2k
boxes that are the problem. Would a tcp/ip traffic dump during the
recursive moments be helpful?

Thanks for your time and energy, it is very appreciated.
Christopher Barry