Need help to setup Samba PDC for Windows 9x/NT/2000

Kok Wei, Koh kokwei at eXtropia.com
Fri Oct 19 00:48:04 GMT 2001

Hi Leong,

You still need to set your Samba as your domain logon server.
Under [Global]:

domain logon = yes
security = user

That's all I can remember, perhaps someone else in this list may give you a
clearer picture of what else you need to do.
With Samba as your domain logon server, you can then have roaming user
profiles and logon scripts that you have to store in the netlogon share in
Samba.

Kok Wei