Printerdriver distribution to Windows NT 4.0 clients

dennis.bieling at primedisc.com dennis.bieling at primedisc.com
Wed Oct 17 23:39:07 GMT 2001

Hello list!

I still have a major problem with my configuration :-(
My samba server is working fine aand also the driver distribution works
fine,
but as soon as I have to reboot the samba-server, my Windows NT 4.0 clients
can`t get the drivers anymore. It seems as the server forgets where he
saved this
driver ...
The driver is stored in the correct path, but I am missing the "inf-files"
Can this be my problem? I simply set up the printerdrivers using
the APW of Windows NT.

Any help or advices will be great !!!!

Best regards
Dennis