Win2K logging into Samba [newbie]

David Mendez mendeda at quincy.edu
Tue Oct 9 07:06:06 GMT 2001

I just started fooling with having one of our Win2K Pro machines trying to
log into our Samba domain.  No go.  I can access my network and see the
Samba server, access file shares, and access and install printers through
samba but when I try to log on I get the usual 'credential errors' or
'procedure out of range'.  It looks like the archives talk about this but
what I want to know is what version of Samba is required in order for Win 2K
clients to log into the Samba domain??  Can anyone tell me?   Thanks in
advance.

Dave