[xad] TNG services and FreeDCE development

Howard Chu hyc at highlandsun.com
Mon Oct 8 18:07:27 GMT 2001

Can you give me a bit more detail on this? In particular, I need to decide
whether to try to port freedce to Solaris or get Sun's commercial DCE
implementation
instead, and try to make it all play together. What is the issue with the
current dcethreads code? (I haven't looked at the freedce source tree yet.)

  -- Howard Chu