Beijing Tangfeng Culture Exchange Centre

Jay Ts jay at toltec.metran.cx
Mon Oct 8 07:29:05 GMT 2001

There were at least a few examples of such things, but the reference
was to back in the 80s when some students at Carnegie-Mellon University
wired up the soda vending machine down the hall so they could ping it
and ask it if it was empty.  It saved them the walk down the hall.

I was just thinking that since Coke machines make money, and the
Samba project is not a commercial entity, the email would more
be appropriately be sent to such a thing!

- Jay Ts